8 pax
8 hours

Porto – Schist Villages

Get ready; what you are going to witness does not exist in your imagination! For here you are transported from the real world into a fantastic one through something impossible to guess, and what we propose in this visit is unfair, because we know you will want more, much more, such is the beauty and grandeur of what we are going to show you.

Distributed in between the Lousã and Açor Mountains, there are 27 Schist Villages in this central zone of the country. The hard part was choosing just three of them. Time here doesn’t seem to pass, not even as a simple breeze, but it also doesn’t stretch, which is why we can’t show you more.

It is nature at its limit in colors that are almost too difficult to describe. To feel is the verb which you can conjugate in these villages we unravel, even the simple act of landing your feet on the ground implies an exercise in observation and delight, between the slate steps which flank the village.

Beyond nature

Let yourself go. Let yourself be.

Finally, back to Porto, we invite you to a sensory journey across the country through aromas and flavours; premium olive oils from all different regions of Portugal, and lastly, a 10-year-old Port Wine, aged in oak casks.
Cheers; these are on us.

TOUR TIME 8 hours (full day)
DEPARTURE TIME The base time of tour departures is 8:30 AM (this schedule can be adjusted by more or less an hour, according to the itinerary or customer request).
PRICE PER GROUP The price per group is calculated for groups up to the maximum of 8 people.
ADDITIONAL PRICE PER PERSON The additional price per person, in addition to the price per group, is calculated based on the value of entry in monuments and/or restaurants included in the tour.

Children under 3 years old are exempted from any additional cost.

POINT OF DEPARTURE AND POINT OF ARRIVAL The departure and arrival point will be the hotel, or accommodation, in the city of Porto where the client is hosted.

Any other departure and arrival points can be requested, and may be subjected, in this case, to an additional fee, and the client will be informed of such values when this change is requested.

ITINERARY Morning route: Miranda do Corvo, Lousã Biological Park, Lousã, Lousã Castle

Free lunch

Afternoon Tour: Cerdeira, Candal, Talasnal

Porto – 10-year Port Wine Tasting (Galo Louco, Lda Offer) and premium olive tasting (Oliva & CO Offer)

Vehicle with air conditioning
Qualified Driver
Local guide for the thematic tours
Tasting of Premium olive oils
Tawny Port wine tasting 10 years
A notebook with the story and stories to discover along the ride
Lunch, or any other meal
Entry fees not mentioned in personal inclusions and expenses
CANCELLATION POLICY Payment is made in full upon booking confirmation.

If you need to cancel your reservation, you must immediately notify Orange Tours and Travels.

If the cancellation notice is made within 30 days (non-business) of the tour date, you will be charged a 10% cancellation fee based on the amount paid, the remained 90% will be refunded back to you.

If the cancellation notice is made between 30 to 10 days (non-business) of the tour date, you will be charged a 25% cancellation fee based on the amount paid. The remaining 75% will be refunded.

If the cancellation notice is made within a period of less than 10 days of the tour, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 100%.

PAYMENT CONDITIONS Payment is made at the time of booking.
PAYMENT METHOD Payment can be done by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express), Paypal transfer, or by ATM.
OTHER INFORMATION This tour have all-inclusive mode with extra value of € 25 per person and includes:

Entrance to the Biological Park of Serra da Lousã

Lunch at a restaurant in Lousã

[put_wpgm id=”10″]